Are you experiencing any emotional pain or confusion, which has threatened the peace of your life?
Have you been going through depression, low self-esteem or living in fear of anything that’s negatively affecting your well-being?
My name is Jessica McIntyre, and I am a psychotherapist in Los Angeles, CA, who excels at helping clients improve their mental wellbeing and live more filling lives. Through my skills and experience, I offer the support and care that clients need to overcome personal concerns.
In the course of my experience as a psychotherapist in Los Angeles, I have had the opportunities to have helped numerous people deal with issues in their life, some of which are:
- Those who want to understand and alter their communication in relationship to self and others.
- Those who want to reduce anxiety/depression in one or more areas of their lives, including habits and/or negative thinking.
- Those who are seeking relief from anxiety/pain.
- Those who seek to increase/enhance their athletic and or creative performance.
- Those who want to manage stress from different areas of life.
In all these areas, I can swiftly and compassionately identify the problem, which enables me to apply my skills as a psychotherapist, hypnotherapist and NLP. This rapidly increases the connection between me and the client, instilling hope and creating peace. The inspiration behind my work in the psychotherapy field is my passion for guiding people to be their best self and helping them to achieve their dreams and ambitions. This is exactly what I am going to do for you.
Contact me at (310) 477-5188 today to schedule an appointment. I am eagerly waiting to help you get your life back and live your dreams.